What is a Garden Coach?
A coach is a cross between a consultant, designer, and educator. A consultation is completed in situations where individuals are interested in knowing the details of their garden or property without additional input. Our design services will provide you with detailed plant varieties and placements without us doing the physical work.
As an eco-friendly garden coach, I draw on:
- Years of experience writing about ecology, agriculture, native plants, biodiversity, organic gardening, and other related topics
- A lifetime of hands-on down-in-the-dirt garden creation and maintenance
- Published studies for leading ecologists, horticulturalists, agriculturists, entomologists, wildlife biologists and many more!
- Received Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science in 2016
Types of coaching services offered by Primrose Creations
- Assisted Plant Nursery Visits– An accompanied visit to a local plant nursery or greenhouse to help select plants for your garden. We can help ensure that the plants chosen are healthy and pest free.
- Plant Buying and Delivery– Together we will come up with a precise plant list, that I will then locate at different nurseries and deliver them to your garden location.
- Installation assistance– We assist homeowners with the installation of berries, fruit trees, shrubs, and perennials and ensure proper spacing and planting depth.
- Care guides– Some plants require more maintenance than others. We create custom PDF care guides for your specific plant needs.
- Resource Guides– Recommend books and internet sources to give you the tools to be successful.